Grace and Josie | A Blog for Moms

Rhode Island based Mom blogger sharing fashion, shopping, and lifestyle tips.

One Year Olds Don't Pose

I used to take monthly photos of Grace in her little white onesie with the month sticker. Somewhere around the 10-month mark these photos became increasingly more difficult. Scratch that, no- near impossible! Between the crawling, standing, rolling and binky requirements each photo fell victim to motion blur, baby out of focus, baby misplacement, or general unhappiness with the photo shoot (see examples below from my latest post). The funny part is that, in many cases the first photo turned out to be the "best" shot (as in the post below.) Sigh... 

Katie tells me this is a phase and these one year old little squirm worms turn into over-posers with cheesy grins, so something to look forward to I suppose! Or I just need to become a better photographer...

No comments

Post a Comment